| اسم : مواقع إلكترونية لأخصائيى النطق والتخاطب |
| كاتب : أ. مؤيد حميدى |
| | gin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto" class=MsoNormal>Carryover Press (www.carryoverpress.com) has several free samples of online worksheets (exe files - accessible by PCs only)
Say It Right
Commercial companies are also marketing online products. The examples listed below currently require high level Internet Explorer browsers and PCs - which I don't use, but both promise they are working to make it accessible to Macintosh and Netscape users. All of the other materials I list are free and cross-platform. But this is a vision of what will be coming on the internet, and as long as they are working to make it cross-platform, I will list it here.
- Parrot (www.parrotsoftware.com/) The cost for the Parrot Subscription is $24.95 per month which gives you access to over $8,000.00 worth of rehabilitation software. Can be used to suppliment treatment and with the help a SLP, can outline a plan for using the software after medical benefits are gone. There is a free demo online.
- ELR (www.elr.com.au) currently has over 2,100 separate interactive activities, each comprising multiple items, covering some 440 target areas in Phonology, Phonemic Awareness, Reading and Spelling and Semantics. The cost of subscription is as cheap as $100/year (Australian). There are free samples online.
· يمكنك البحث في المواقع التالية للحصول على برامج كمبيوتر (سوفت وير) مجانية وتستخدمها بفعالية في العملية العلاجية :
Be sure to also check for free demos of educational software for Macs and/or PC on commerical sites. Computer Assisted Treatment Resources (www.mnsu.edu/comdis/kuster2/therapy/software.html) provides additional information and links to software reviews.
- Bungalow Software (www.BungalowSoftware.com/downloadfiles.htm) has free trial versions of several programs for adults with neurogenic disorders (currently only for PC)
- The Kids' Domain (www.kidsdomain.com/games) - has LOTS of downloads for both Macintosh and PC. Some is freeware/shareware, some are demos of materials to purchase.
- Macintosh Disability Shareware and Freeware (www.specialink.com/mac.htm). Has Fingerspell and much more.
- Totware - Benjamin's Favorites (www.het.brown.edu/people/mende/totware.html) - for both MAC and PC users.
- NCFL and Study Dog's Free Online Reading Program for Kids - a supplemental reading program designed for children from Pre-K to 2nd grade. (http://www.famlit.org/studydog)
- The Don't Laugh at Me program (www.dontlaugh.org) is part of the Operation Respect project, whose goal is to eliminate bullying in the schools. Begun by Peter Yarrow from folk singers, Peter, Paul, and Mary, DLAM consists of three curricula (grades 2-5, grades 6-8, and one for summer camps and after-school programs). These resources contain wonderful ideas for helping classroom teachers or school clinicians reduce bullying of children. The entire curriculum (ranging from 50-100 pages) and all the materials, including songs and videos are freely available online or can be ordered. This resource belongs in every school.
- Virtual Assistive Technology Center (vatc.freeservers.com/) contains free and inexpensive software helping individuals with disabilities use computers. Software is available for PC and Mac.
- Tukids (download.tucows.com/perl/TUKIDS.html?Target=index.html) - educational software. Currently has 1000's of files that have been downloaded, tested and rated. Both Macintosh and PC.
- Jumbo! (www.jumbo.com) contains over 300,000 downloadable shareware and freeware programs and lets you browse through more than 20 categories of software programs.
- Shareware.com (shareware.cnet.com/) - contains over 250,000 files.
- ZD Net Software Library (www.zdnet.com/downloads/) - helps you find top rated software. Also has a library with chapters from good books to learn more about the Internet.
- Speech Therapy Games and Activities Downloads (www.speechteach.co.uk/p_general/downloads.htm) by Vanessa and David Jones
- Little Fingers (www.littlefingers.com) - a software company, currently MAC compatible. Has several free downloads on their site.
- Computer Enhanced Language Instruction Archives (CELIA) contains free software (nic.merit.edu:7055/11/celia-gopher/.english) for Macintosh or PC for grammar, listening, reading, vocabulary and writing.
· مجوعة من المواقع التي تزود الإختصاصي بالصور والأعمل الفنية اللازمة في عمله ( بطاقات مصورة) :
Many wonder where they can find "pictures" on the Internet that can be used to make their own therapy materials. Hyperstudio, PowerPoint, and most word processing programs have clipart files. There is also clipart software that you can purchase. However, there are also many sites on the internet that have a lot of pictures that could be adapted for therapy materials if you want to download some of the free gifs/jpegs and print it out. Adding graphics to a word document (in the newer word programs) is as easy as word processing. Some sites to check out:
· مجموعم من المواقع التي تساعد الاختصاصي على إنتاج الأدوات والوسائل الخاصة به في العملية العلاجية:
- Templates used by Union County Schools (www.ucvts.tec.nj.us/ettc/links/linkhtml/templates/template.htm) has several activity templates, including Flashcards (www.ucvts.tec.nj.us/ettc/links/linkhtml/templates/flashcards.ppt).
- Templates for Homemade PowerPoint Games (http://it.coe.uga.edu/wwild/pptgames/templates.html) from the World Wide Interactive Learning Design Team (WWILD) invites teachers and students to adapt or customize any PPT game in the WWILD Team database (http://itstudio.coe.uga.edu/lrieber/wwild/search/PPT-search-results.asp) which already includes an activity for practicing the signed alphabet (http://it.coe.uga.edu/~lrieber/pptgames/sign.ppt). The Games Templates (http://it.coe.uga.edu/wwild/pptgames/templates.html) are also worth checking out.
- Mark Damon's Templates
- The Sourcebook for Teaching Science (www.csun.edu/~vceed002/ref/games/) features many templates that can be adapted for speech and language therapy.
- Rhyming powerpoint and many more (schools.rps205.com/curriculum/primary_language_arts.htm)
- Word Search and Crossword puzzle generators
- Award makers
- A Web Quest generator (http://teachers.teach-nology.com/web_tools/web_quest/) provides an activity "to engage students in inquiry based learning. A web quest is meant to guide students through a process of inquiry through a set of assigned tasks that lead them to a conclusion, or that results in a product."
- Story-Making Machine (www.communicationconnects.com/stories.asp) has simple stories and poems which can have specific target sounds highlighted. Are both pre-written stories submitted by children and a write-your-own-story option.
- With the Worksheet generator (http://school.discovery.com/teachingtools/worksheetgenerator/) you can quickly create fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, matching, word scramble, vocabulary worksheets
- Multiple choice quiz generator (http://a4esl.org/c/)
- World Wide Web Greeting Card Links (www.triosys.com/gcard.html) provides hundreds of links for making online greeting cards. A couple examples are provided below.
] [ 2
] [ 3
] [ 4
] [ 5
تاريخ الاضافة: 06-04-2010